Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestion

3 posters

Go down

Vestion Empty Vestion

Post  Kar_Athri Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey, im kind of new to RP in wow, though I have been playing wow for a year now and have a level 90 warlock as my main with a lot of raid progress, so I understand the class well. I also know about warlock lore and the burning legion, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. I think this guild is perfect for my character, and while at first im going to just focus on learning the basics of WoW RP and fleshing out my character, I do intend to do a lot of RP in the future. Another thing is, if when you look up my character and he isnt level 20, I assure you im currently in the process of getting him there. Like I said, I have a level 90, so commitment to the game shouldn't be a problem if thats what your worried about. Anyway, here is a bit about my character, Vestion.

Vestion is a young human warlock. He has been born and raised in Stormwind like any of child, though he spent a lot of his time as he got older being faticanted by arcane magic and the power that comes with it. He would often be found in the mage district, reading through the countless books he could find on how to enhance his magical skills. Vestion had rarely been out of Stormwind, and wasn't interested in adventure, though when he was old enough he left his home to move somewhere more fitting to his interests - Dalaran.

At first, Vestion felt out of his depths in magical studies, and couldn't think of a better place to be. However, as time went by, he started to delve into researching fel magic. While he had never used it, it definitely interested him as to why it was so frowned upon among mages. As he learnt of the power it could offer, he was disgusted that such a thing could even be considered bad. Vestion found it impossible to ignore such potential, so he saw it up to him to stop his study of arcane magic and move back to Stormwind, where he could better learn of fel magic from warlocks themselves, in the tavern hidden in the mage district.

It was there, when we saw what these wielders of possible unimaginable power were confined to, he not only decided to join them, but give himself a goal. Vestion had a vision, a vision where fel magic was dominant across Azeroth, replacing arcane and elemental. Vestion would stop at nothing to attain power, and he believed fel magic could give it to him, but unlike most users of this magic, he wanted to spread among all mages, warlocks and anyone else that dabbles in the use of magic. While he keeps his intentions secrete from companions, Vestion intends to bring a new era to Azeroth, one of power and free knowledge, with no form of magic hidden or repressed. The era of fel magic.

However, while Vestion's intentions are good, unlike mages or the warlocks in Stormwind, the concept of too much power is nothing to him. Vestion does not possess nearly as much power as he aspires to, but if he did, then it wouldn't be enough. He will continue to seek out more potent forms of fel energy, research it, and use it to destroy any who oppose his glorious vision.

Kar_Athri

Back to top Go down

Vestion Empty Re: Vestion

Post  Ashkaar Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 am

Hello and welcome to the forum! Also, thank you for your application, which looks really nice. Me or an officer will contact you in game Smile

Regards, Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar_Athri Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks! Smile How can I know the best time to be on for you guys to contact me?

Kar_Athri

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 am

By being online 24/7 *ominous thunderstorm rolls in.*
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Wed May 01, 2013 7:03 am

Sorry for the lack of contact - will you be on this weekend?
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar_Athri Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Not much, will be all day monday though.

Kar_Athri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Then Maxandra or Mayliffe will contact you.
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar_Athri Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Oh, I forgot to ask, when invited, will that be IC or OCC? And the guild chat, im assuming thats completely IC?

Kar_Athri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 02, 2013 8:03 pm

We handle the invitations IC. So we will catch up with your character for some RP. Smile

Guild chat is OOC.
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar_Athri Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 am

I logged on Monday and a few others days and tried /who for those names, each time nothing Sad sorry, it could be me being not very active but im trying.

Kar_Athri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sat May 11, 2013 6:06 am

I'll crack the whip for them to keep their eyes open for you! So sorry :/
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content