Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Stanton

Go down

Hannah Stanton Empty Hannah Stanton

Post  Hannahxo Sat May 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Overview:

Name: Hannah Stanton
In Game Name: Hannah
Race: Human
Class: Warlock

Myself:

Nationality: British
Coherence of the English Language: Check.

Why I want to join:

I have been playing WoW for around four years now, and have engaged in RP with your guild on numerous occasions - the most recent would be in Surwich with the Chapter of the Faithful.

I've always enjoyed your guild and think that the concept is excellent. Your members are dedicated and talented role players, and I would very much like to indulge myself in a sort of role play I've not really explored before. I think that your guild would be an excellent step in that direction.

Character:

Hannah was born in Gilneas, as a bastard child to a less than noteworthy mother and a father with questionable morals who more or less disappeared upon her conception.

She has one half brother, born some years before her to another questionable father.

Her life in Gilneas was unremarkable up until the curse approached, in which time her life was shattered and Hannah bore witness to seeing not only her family, but many of her kinsmen torn apart and murdered by beasts. While wandering Silverpine in hopes of survival, Hannah encountered a man who protected her from the attack, and it was through his influence that she became involved in the darker arts. The exact story behind this is something I feel would be better found out in character, however.

As a result of this, she is a mute character - this being brought on by the mental trauma that one could only assume she has endured. A shy female with very little to acknowledge in terms of relationships, be they romantic, friendly or family.

Hannahxo

Back to top Go down

Hannah Stanton Empty Re: Hannah Stanton

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 am

Hi there! Firstly, thanks for your kind words! Secondly - great application! Me or an officer will contact you in game to catch up and get a feel for each other, though I don't doubt your roleplaying skills.

Are you free tuesday eve?
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahxo Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 am

I am indeed!

I shall be on most of the evening, from around 18:00 server time onwards. I look forwards to hearing from you. Very Happy

Hannahxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 05, 2013 6:18 am

Great, I'll poke you then!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Invited. Locking thread.