Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it comes to an end...

3 posters

Go down

So it comes to an end... Empty So it comes to an end...

Post  Ashkaar Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Hello all!

As most of you know, or at least have noticed, I have very limited time in WoW at the moment. The reason for this is that I had a baby last October and wishes to spend his awake time with him and focus all that I can on him. It's a demanding task that takes up a lot of brain-power and energy, both physically and mentally. And even though I love every moment of it, I am bordering exhaustion at most times because I simply don't get enough sleep, and the sleep I get is very interrupted. 

At the same time, I know that I have a guild to take care off. But frankly, I have to face reality and admit to myself that I don't have the time needed to be a Guild Master, and knowing this puts a lot of pressure on me in the form of stress, I -want- to be available at all times, and I want to be able to create the roleplay needed and be there for my members. But I can't, and at the same time as this stress is not fair on my baby, it also takes the fun out of gaming for me, because the little time I have is 90% focused on guild administration. And the times when I don't even feel like roleplaying, or catching this and that recruit, are still being dedicated to this because it's the only time I have. It's a "must do", without much else fun to it, except the odd roleplay here and there that lacks a complete story line, because for that there is no time. 

I have spoken a lot to my officers about this, but there is nothing they can do to take the pressure off my shoulder even if they have tried hard - it's my guild, and I am needed as a GM. We have tried, several times to sort this, but it's not helping me. We have also discussed someone else to take over the guild, but as long as the guild exists, I know that I wont be able to let go.

So I have decided to make Eredun Lullaby inactive. With this I mean that it won't be an official roleplaying guild anymore. We wont be recruiting more members and we wont be creating more roleplay. Those that are already in the guild are free to stay and use its perks as it will still be existing, but this and perhaps the odd socializing in guild chat will be the only thing left. 

Feel free to grab whatever is in the guild bank. 

I will end this post with thanking everyone - both new and old members-, for all the amazing fun I have had! I have always been able to be so proud of this guild, and that is because if you all. 

So thank you for some of the best time in game, and sorry for ending this for such personal and selfish reasons, but I have no choice. 

The little time I have will be focused now on my druid Laurala as I need a break from Ashkaar and his roleplay that has been my main focus for so long. Feel free to poke me on her if you have questions or if you simply want to chat, or even if you want to roleplay. I am also available here and on Skype; "ashkaararmandel". 

Lost of love, 

Maja
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

So it comes to an end... Empty Re: So it comes to an end...

Post  Alshandar Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Don't worry about it Smile A baby always comes first! 

You've done great and we couldn't have asked more of you Smile!

Good luck with the little baby Wink
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayliffe Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

Real life comes first.

I will miss this place. This was my cosy little corner for little under two years, since September 2011, with me being active with the guild since August 2011 actually. I've fallen in love with the concept, and many of the characters around.

RIP Eredun Lullaby. Azhir uval nutarus.
Mayliffe
Mayliffe
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum