Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roryn J. Cambell

Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty Roryn J. Cambell

Post  Roryn Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Hello! I've had experience on dark roleplay from my old server Steamwheedle-Cartel where I've played with The Dark Embrace and Katra Zil Shukil. I would like to seek that old joy again and finds Eredun Lullaby really suitable! But enough of chit chat and cut to the chase!

Character appearance:

Roryn J. Cambell is 30 years old and of mixed blood that rendered his inheritance of any noble status useless which gave him the facial complexion of someone from the south and the light smooth skin of a northerner. His hair is dark with small hint of brown and pulled up into a tight tail behind him.
Cambell would be a little taller than average men, he seems slim in figure but beneath the clothes one would be able to see his muscles and that he in a matter of fact has a well-trained body, especially around his sword-arm where the triceps muscles really show.

Cambell's muscular-slim body matches perfectly with his angular facial structure with sharp cheek bones, he has bright eyes, and strait eyebrows that gives him a "nonchalance" and casual look to his face. His irises have an emerald colour to it which gives him a more excotic or perhaps even a more sinsiter look to his face, he has long eye lashes as well.

Cambell also have a well-cut beard which he takes pride in, seems to be the duelist model sponsored by the local Stormwind barber!

Cambell would often find comfort in his white shirt with a tie under his chestnut-brown vest. It seems to be quite an expensive set and not one you would see with your everyday peasant.

For his prefered weapon he would carry a sturdy and strong rapier with magical runes engraved along its blade, for those who are attuned to magic, they would be cautious to not pick a fight, for under the skin, this might be a spellblade.

Brief history:
When Lord Cambell of Lordaeron had a bastard child with a caravan girl from Westfall... he made one grave mistake as the child was to be sent away atonce and with no rights to inherit any of his family's fortune. Tasked by his mother to raise him in Stormwind with most economic issues sorted by his father, Roryn escaped the scourge of Lordaeron.

During his youth he discovered his talent in the arts of arcane, he was sent to Dalaran to hoon his technqiues and spent a good span of years there.

Reasons for joining!:
- Normally I would like to keep out the juicy part!
Regardless, Roryn has after many years in service of the Alliance fighting their wars from Draenor to Northrend. In Draenor he fought against agents of the Legion and the fel-orcs, as well as witnessing their brutality and of-course realizing that with magic, he could bind them to his will. Knowing this is a crime against the Alliance, Roryn kept it a secret and left the Alliances and the Kirin Tor's service.

Roryn

Back to top Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty Re: Roryn J. Cambell

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am

Hello there and first off, welcome to the forum, and thanks for the application!

While I'd love to invite you based on your character's looks, Wink, I still have a few more questions.

What class is your character?
What lvl is your character?
What is your character's actual name?
Is your real life age over 18 years?

//Ashkaar

Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty Reply!

Post  Roryn Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 am

Hello! Thank you for quick reply!

Class: Warlock! (Of-course!)
Level: 71 (don't worry, I consider myself a fast leveler if I have the time Wink )
Name: Already mentioned that :> ! But here it is: Roryn James Cambell

Roryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 am

Thank you. The reason for why I asked about the name is because I couldn't find you using the armory to check out your class.

Your lvl is more than enough, we have a lvl 20 limit, thus the reason for my question Smile

And ooh, you mean I might not be the oldest person in our guild anymore? Huzzah! XD

Well, unless any of the other officers has any more questions, I think an IC meeting i due. You will be contacted in game by myself, or one of the officers.

Do you have any questions about us, then don't hesitate to ask! Otherwise, see you in game!

//Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty Awesome!

Post  Roryn Mon May 27, 2013 11:45 am

Yes, we live in a age of Warcraft where people enjoys to be youthful and sexy! I find knowledge, intelligence and power through age more interesting ;D

And yes, see you in-game! But I might be slightly busy past 19:00 Sever time.

Roryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 27, 2013 11:49 am

Could you send me a link to your armory, mate?
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty :/

Post  Roryn Mon May 27, 2013 12:00 pm

I'll be frank, I realmchanged him from SWC and to Argent Dawn, strangely I can only see his old and not updated toon Ishildor

Though I think it takes some days before Blizzard updates my warlock's character informations :/

Though your forum says: "Guests can't post external links or emails." :O

Roryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Ah, that's okay then. The name we should look for in game however is "Roryn"?
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Roryn J. Cambell Empty yes!

Post  Roryn Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Yes it is! Roryn!

Roryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Cool thanks. Sorry for nagging about it, just trying to save us a headache Smile

See you in game!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum