Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who we are...

Go down

Who we are... Empty Who we are...

Post  Ashkaar Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Not long ago, the demonic forces of the Burning Legion very nearly destroyed the world. The memory of this evil is still fresh in the minds of most of Azeroth's citizens.

However, some still consort with demons on a regular basis. They could be witnesses of the power of the Burning Legion and lust for that power themselves. They could be those who strive to learn more about these beings so they might be better able to combat them, should they return. They could be those that desire to "turn the tables" on the demons, to force them to be the slaves, instead of the mortals.

However, their dark practices and research are not generally accepted among the general populace. As a result, most warlocks are secretive, with their research facilities in the dark corners of their respective cities...

Not long ago, the demonic forces of the Burning Legion very nearly destroyed the world. The memory of this evil is still fresh in the minds of most of Azeroth's citizens.

However, some still consort with demons on a regular basis. They could be witnesses of the power of the Burning Legion and lust for that power themselves. They could be those who strive to learn more about these beings so they might be better able to combat them, should they return. They could be those that desire to "turn the tables" on the demons, to force them to be the slaves, instead of the mortals.

However, their dark practices and research are not generally accepted among the general populace. As a result, most warlocks are secretive, with their research facilities in the dark corners of their respective cities...

Regardless to personal interests, the organisation Eredun Lullaby, founded by demonologist Sir Ashkaar Laerent Armandel, wants to offer a base for scholars of the darker arts.

Who we are... 399705882

General information

Name - Eredun Lullaby
Faction - Alliance
Concept - Warlock/scholarship.
Base - Surwich
Argent Archives - www.argentarchives.org/node/82752?
Requiting officers - Ashkaar, Mayliffe, Maxandra, Musse, Amabel

About

I created Eredun Lullaby in July 2011 after a rather long search for a guild suiting for a warlock. I found a few that sounded like grand guilds, but most of them had a purpose which I felt that my character could not commit to. I wanted a guild that did not force me into act towards a goal that wasn’t truly my own, and in the end I realized that there wasn’t one. I also realized that there wasn’t any true warlock-only guild. Sure, there are guilds based on warlock roleplay, but most of these guilds accept other classes as well.

Eredun Lullaby is the only warlock-only guild on alliance side, perhaps on the server. We offer a sanctuary for warlocks that just “want to be”, without forcing anyone into a vicious goal of spreading corruption or fight for our right in the society. We’re simply a scholar’s guild – a place for warlocks to freely speak about their art, freely act and train, share their knowledge and their perhaps not so accepted goals, and together with others act towards those.

We do not accept characters that act as dark magicians of some sort but are not of the warlock class. The reason for this is that there are several guilds already that run by this concept, and I wanted for us who actually rolled warlocks to start with to really be able to feel proud about our class. There is a general problem with roleplaying a warlock, and that is our class-tag. People read it, and people hate us – but never in Eredun Lullaby.

We have since the start been based in Surwich. Members are free to come and go as they like, but the rather small, quiet village is a perfect place for warlock roleplay and it is also here that we find most of the guild-roleplay.

Surwich is close enough to Stormwind but still far enough from the judging eye of the populace; close to the dark portal with its leaking fel-taint, which also serves as some kind of natural protection as it’s not exactly a popular tourist attraction.

Application requirements and rules

• Any warlock can apply to join Eredun Lullaby. We also accept servants or guards of any class, should your warlock have one. The guard or servant is however forced to leave the guild should his or hers master/mistress for some reason leave.
• Strictly no OOC in channels for roleplay, such as /s. Not even within brackets.
• While perfect spelling and grammar is not needed, an alright knowledge of the english language is required.
• A good OOC attitude and no trolling in public channels. Good attitude on public forums and pages related to the Argent Dawn roleplay.
• Some knowledge regarding the server roleplay and it's bigger and more meaningful guilds are preferred. So is a profile on the Argent Archives.

Because of the warlocks natural grim nature and also for maturity purpose, it's preferred for applicants to be at least 18 years of age.

Ranking-system

Master – Guildmaster
Adept – Officer
Warlock - Full Members Rank
Minion - Servants
Guard - Personal guards of guards of the guild
Neophyte - Trials

Who we are... 397531560

Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down